Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where are all of the east coast E owners? I know you are out there!

I'm in Halifax, and have not seen any other EOC stickers to date. I'd love to talk to a few other E owners in the area. Sign up and post if you are lurking!

I am going to have to start putting th cards and pamphlets on E windshields when I see them.

If you read this, post something! :)

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Where are all of the east coast E owners? I know you are out there!

I'm in Halifax, and have not seen any other EOC stickers to date. I'd love to talk to a few other E owners in the area. Sign up and post if you are lurking!

I am going to have to start putting th cards and pamphlets on E windshields when I see them.

If you read this, post something! :)
** something **

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
isn't it - Oh Canada, our home and patriot land, something something something...then the whistle blows and they drop the puck?

(forum disclaimer - we used to sing it everyday in school, and I'm a retired veteran, so, ya, I know the words, but the only place I hear it now is at a hockey game...)

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Dude, what are yooou doing in Canada?
(Leo from That 70's Show)

·
Registered
517 Posts
just bought one today--annapolis valley

well two irish wolfhounds later and i decided to go for it. 300 pounds of dog was really overloading my civic coupe-- and yes--i DID put them both in--pics to come as soon as i figure out my new digi cam. i broke from tradition and went with the only one on the lot--a athabascan silver automatic 4WD EX. I was trying to squeeze it in before the new year to take advantage of 0.9% financing. still a 30,000 dollar vehicle though---sigh--- i strongly considered going to the states-- but whatevs. i'll keep ya'll posted

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
O Canada for you folks that don't know it

English (Anglais) :

O Canada!
Our home and native land!
True patriot love in all thy sons command.
With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
The True North strong and free!
From far and wide, O Canada,
We stand on guard for thee.
God keep our land glorious and free!
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

Français (French) :

Ô Canada!
Terre de nos aïeux,
Ton front est ceint de fleurons glorieux!
Car ton bras sait porter l'épée,
Il sait porter la croix!
Ton histoire est une épopée
Des plus brillants exploits.
Et ta valeur, de foi trempée,
Protégera nos foyers et nos droits,
Protégera nos foyers et nos droits.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Helllllllooooooooo

Listen I am new to the EOC but eager to get something on the roll. I am just out side of Halifax and am thinking of a plan to get all of bluenosers together. Let me know

·
Registered
135 Posts
Glug Glug Glug

I do agree! Us maritimers like the past time of consuming the sweet nectar of the gods. If anyone would get back to me there could be hope.

·
Registered
135 Posts
another thought

I do hope that all of the local Eoc are out and about causing trouble.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Bluenoser!

Listen I am new to the EOC but eager to get something on the roll. I am just out side of Halifax and am thinking of a plan to get all of bluenosers together. Let me know
Hey, just jump on the CAT (sorry - the old Bluenose Ferry is gone:sad:) and drive into Maine. We can form up an "Atlantica" alliance - from down in Mass and up to Labrador and Newfie land.

So, I don't have to travel SOUTH in New England and you may not have to ferry at all!

Could have Atlantican E owners meet up on the river crossing at Calais/St Stephen!

Welcome to the E.:D

·
Registered
135 Posts
Coming over the boarder!

My family and I are leaving our yard Sept 18 at 9pm to start our travels to watch a Pats game! We are a Pats family and there are 9 others meeting us down there. We plan on being in the area for about 4-5 days and I am hoping to stop into Oldtown to get a tour of the place. Any tips on the area

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yup, we have to organize something here in Halifax for sure. I think the first step is to start tagging Es with cards.

·
Registered
20 Posts
bonjour aux gens d'element

bonjour aux propriétaires d'element francophones:razz: je suis propriétaire d'un element 2005 rallye red sur des roues de 20 pouces avec une suspension rabaissée.si il y a d'autres francophones, faites le moi savoir..............:)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts