Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was the scene on the bridge and there was an abandoned SSM, I think, and it was smashed over the edge of the bridge by another truck. Are they trying to tell us something about the future of the E, a subliminal message perhaps. I thought it was cool giving the E some publicity, even though it was bad publicity:-( Great movie by the way!

·
Registered
6,468 Posts

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Yeah we saw it and cringed. At least it was an older model. :lol:

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Even older models are still E's Ghost, don't discreminate lol

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Saw the movie yesterday and liked it.
But holy cow!!!
Chekov is Batman's dad???
BTW - If you get that, you proven you're as geeky as me...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Are they trying to tell us something about the future of the E, a subliminal message perhaps.
We were thinking the same thing!! Now they just need to get the E into a Bond movie or a Jason Bourne prequel. If that movie can make the mini freaking cooper popular ... imagine what it could do for the E!

Picture it, James Bong presses the hazard light button and sidewinder missiles pop out of the fog lights. :D

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We were thinking the same thing!! Now they just need to get the E into a Bond movie or a Jason Bourne prequel. If that movie can make the mini freaking cooper popular ... imagine what it could do for the E!

Picture it, James Bong presses the hazard light button and sidewinder missiles pop out of the fog lights. :D
That would be awesome! E's would be selling left and right after that! Something needs to be done to promote our beloved E....I'm tired of seeing all the cute little CR-V commercials:-x

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Nah, have them mount a plasma repeater on the roof of the E in the next Terminator movie and have Jason Bourne in a sniping position out the sunroof of the E.
Guarantee sales will go through the roof. It'll show what a [email protected] little SUV we have.

·
Registered
2008 Element EX AWD TRP
2,928 Posts
Better yet, put an Element in the next Transformers movie and watch it transform the Elements' sales figures.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Better yet, put an Element in the next Transformers movie and watch it transform the Elements' sales figures.
YES!!! That would be great!!

·
Registered
297 Posts
I haven't seen the movie, but I thought i saw the E in the trailer.

·
Registered
159 Posts
you can see an Element in the new Fast and Furious movie !! in the middle of a race they drive thru a parking garage, and there she is ........

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Saw the movie yesterday and liked it.
But holy cow!!!
Chekov is Batman's dad???
BTW - If you get that, you proven you're as geeky as me...
Yep...and Opie's daughter plays his wife.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts