Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in Atlanta and have only seen 1 other E since I got mine (2 before) and that one was the one that the service advisor at my work drives (I work at Curry Honda) Just wondering

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hey I am in ATL. I live out in Snellville. I want to see your car since its lowered. There is a house about 2 blocks from mine that has a Shoreline Mist. I've seen 3 in Snellville now sicne (mine was the first). What dealerdo you work at?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I work at Curry Honda in Chamblee on Peachtree Ind blvd. Im sure you dont care for the drive, but if you ever need any work done to your E. you can drop in and ask for Jason. Ill be more than happy to work on it. I live right near Perimeter Mall myself.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I work in Buckhead so your not that far from me. If I need any work I'll let you know. I bought mine out at Gwinnett Place. I would rather have someone poking around on mine that is familiar with the E and has one of thier own. Actually I need to have you look at mine. The cover over the sub keeps coming loose on the right side. The pin on the lower right (passenger side) came out and it doesn't look like the holes line up right. How long did it take to lower yours? What hours do you normally work? I might drive up at lunch one day this week and check your out.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Back in the early ninetys. I was a porter for a while and then I did parts delivery.

Do they still have the old beat up van used to get the trash from the mechanics bays?

AndyCElement
03 Nighthawk Black Element

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah, replacing that clip wouldnt be anything. Theyll defenitly cover that. I usually work from 8 til anywhere from 5-7. I usually stay late to play with something. I am not driving hte Element this week. I have the Civic. Ive gotta get some work done to it before the show season gets too heated up. The lowering took about an hour and a half I guess. Not too too long.

Andy:: We dont have the van anymore. We had a F-150 when I got there, but it had problems so we got an old S-10. Ive been there for about a year and a half

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
I live in Cumming. I hope to get an E before August at the latest. I lost my license Feb 24 from speeding and my young age, it returns June 24. When I get it back, i'll come to see ya and talk E-stuff with you, Jason.

Andrew

·
Registered
4 Posts
I live in the East Lake area of Atlanta. Just drove my SOP EX home today. Already love it! Still not seeing to many on the roads here yet.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Lil Hummer:: Yeap, thats me. Did the Screen name give it away or is it that I am the only one in X-Rated with a 01 Civic and an 03 E. LOL Whats your name on ImportAtlanta or ImportSouth??

·
Registered
2 Posts
I reconized the club x-rated and your screne name was familiar my name on IA and IS is Twisted Iluzions in my pics my civic is black it looks way different then that now and i did a color change from black to champinship white/ w blue pearl hit me up some time on AIM its the same as my IA screne name its cool to see some tuners on here also from GA

·
Registered
227 Posts
I'm from Kennesaw--

There seem to be a lot of Element owners in this part of Cobb. My husband and I saw 3 yesterday alone. There is also kind of a kinship you find with motorcycle folks... we get waves and even stopped. Yesterday a couple stopped us at a light to say how much they loved theirs and to tell us about all the fun roadtrips they have been on.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Lilburn E driver. I think I'm the only E driving 78 into ALT @ 7:00am Monday-Friday. Just arrived back from MN, 5" of snow. What a performer this vehicle is, handled most exellent on snow and ice. [/b]

·
Registered
45 Posts
I live in Hiram, Ga west side...

I have a EBP Ele. Its normally parked in raleigh NC atm because that is where i work though

·
Registered
4 Posts
We have had our shoreline mist'04 for 4 weeks now...love this thing!! Mine travels from Snellville to Austell regularly...during the day is in front of my shop in Snellville..Stop in and say Hello......we also ride a Goldwing trike ...bright yellow!. ..honk if you see it...

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
[quote:da3d7a8478=" "]Got my E 3 weeks ago and love it. I live in Canton and work in Alpharetta.[/quote:da3d7a8478]
Do you take Hopewell road/Holbrook Campground/Windward pkwy to work? If that is you, I do expect you to start waving back as I am heading home to Ball Ground in the morning in the SSM on that road. If it's not you I'm going to start throwing stuff to get that guys attention!

·
Registered
117 Posts
[quote:5411a0e10f=" "][quote:5411a0e10f=" "]Got my E 3 weeks ago and love it. I live in Canton and work in Alpharetta.[/quote:5411a0e10f]
Do you take Hopewell road/Holbrook Campground/Windward pkwy to work? If that is you, I do expect you to start waving back as I am heading home to Ball Ground in the morning in the SSM on that road. If it's not you I'm going to start throwing stuff to get that guys attention![/quote:5411a0e10f]

No, that's not me. I work at the corner of State Bridge and Jones Bridge Rds. I take 140 to Batesville to Birmingham to Rucker Rd, to Old Milton Pkwy to State Bridge. But if I see an SSM somewhere in Cherokee or North Fulton, I'll definitely wave.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts