Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to the website but own a 2005 Element and was wondering anyone around from the areas listed above?

·
Registered
166 Posts
I am a little farther south on I-4 in the Deland/Deltona/DeBary area. Palm Coast is not far from me at all 40-45min. Welcome!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Driving from Ohio to West Palm June 27th

We just purchased our New (to us) 07 SC approx 2 months ago & anxious to hit the road the end of this month for our vacation to Florida.

Any EOC things going on in Florida june 27th - July 6th?

:razz:

·
Registered
166 Posts
We just purchased our New (to us) 07 SC approx 2 months ago & anxious to hit the road the end of this month for our vacation to Florida.

Any EOC things going on in Florida june 27th - July 6th?

:razz:
We can set something up! where in FL are you going to be visiting?

·
Registered
38 Posts
I'm here in Jacksonville, Weatherman. Just got my E a month ago, so far I finished the cleared headlights, hood deflector, and clear corners. Not looking to go too far with it, but I am in love with this damn vehicle already...

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
About you signature......you need to change it from unknown to Jimmy Buffett......

·
Registered
38 Posts
Orange Park huh? Well you're just around the corner, I live right across from NAS JAX...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hello from Jax

I've got a brand new Element (3 weeks old now). It spends most of its time driving up and down Southside Blvd between Atlantic and Baymeadows. I had to pick up the car in Kingsport, Tennessee, for there were no MTs available in FL, GA, or SC.

Unlike any other car I've owned, I now notice every other E on the road.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I've got a brand new Element (3 weeks old now). It spends most of its time driving up and down Southside Blvd between Atlantic and Baymeadows. I had to pick up the car in Kingsport, Tennessee, for there were no MTs available in FL, GA, or SC.

Unlike any other car I've owned, I now notice every other E on the road.
Wow, never heard of anyone going that far to go get an Element. Not that that's a bad thing:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts