Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just put in an order for a power-coated black grill, but it won't ship for a couple of weeks.

I've already told them not to ship it until I can get a look at the new styles, but now that I think about it some more, I'm not positive I want the black.

I'd really like to see what the chrome looks like on an SOP E.

Thanks,
eKennedy

·
Registered
311 Posts
I have an SOP Element and my stainless steel grill arrived just the other day. I was going to send it back because of the controversy in regard to it perhaps not allowing enough air in to cool the engine. I may be weakening on this subject and probably will go ahead and install it this weekend. I plan to post pictures when I am done. I must say the grill looks great in the box, it probably will look awesome once it is installed.

LittleDogBox
Arlington, Va.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I bought the black cloud rider and just put on my SOP the other day and it looks fantastic. I went with black since the original is black already and if I could see through at any angle I didn't want a color clash. It really looks great. I will try to get a picture posted after the fourths hectic weekend.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Dude,
Thanks for the link. Maybe this will repay the favor.

I just got these pics from Cloud Rider. They promised a pic of the hex pattern would follow shortly.

I just cancelled my order for the black slots. I'll be going with the chrome holes or hexes, depending on what those look like.

eKennedy

·
Registered
18 Posts
Thanks eKennedy!!

The Spectare mesh looks interesting but I'm still partial to the original one.

Cloud Rider must be doing good business to offer that much choices...

peace,
camper

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
I never even considered getting a new grill.....but I really like the second one pictured! It looks sweet.....that may just be BabEEEE Blue's next piece of flair!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts