Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm pushing a 07 Silver SC and looking to do some mods to dress it up. I was just trying to get a feel for what it would look like with a Black Grill. I tried to paint my stock one but that didn't turn out too good when I attempted to put clear coat over the paint so now I'm going a diff. route, lol.

But just looking to get some pix of people who have a silver sc with a black grill.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Please fill out your car bio but I have not seen a silver with a black grille, that would look good though. I would just spray it with adhesive promoter first then get gloss black duplicolor. Duplicolir in a can seems to hold up well and loojs good.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
I've thought about it, but to no avail. I'll probably smooth and paint my stocker.

I'd powdercoat metal, especially if it's a grille. Spray paint will chip very quickly.

·
Registered
669 Posts
I have a Kiwi with a black spoiler? :)

·
Registered
55 Posts
I did the Home Depot grill guard mod, but i painted the metal grill black. I kinda like the look of it. I put it behind the upper and lower grill opening. I have see the grey part of the upper grill painted black. I think last year at the National Meet in Ohio. That looked good too. I can't remember what color the SC was though. I hope that helps you in your decision making.

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's wuz up, but yea tryna see a pic of someone with a Silver with that Black Powdercoated B-Cool Grill. I know some members I had purchased and were going to install so I was trying to see some pics.....

·
Registered
562 Posts
just a whats up and to let you know your 2007 sc is ASM (alabaster silver metallic).

·
Registered
79 Posts
if u want to know what it looks like just take a front pic then photoshop it or use whatever photo editing software u likely have on your computer, im sure some kind soul would even do it for you if u post the pic

ASM SC's!!!!

·
Registered
116 Posts
It's the B-Cool Billet. Bought from UpyourRide.com for $205usd.

They were willing to cut me a bit of a deal on shipping cross border, (they normally charge $39, shipping USPost.. USPost fee is only $27, I asked why the difference, they dropped it to $30 for me) which was nice of them. Took a while to ship, because they had to powdercoat it. Fairly easy install. (check the thread in my sig for notes)

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Looks good! Might have to consider one since I have more than 1 grill to swap out from... keeping the variety...

It's the B-Cool Billet. Bought from UpyourRide.com for $205usd.

They were willing to cut me a bit of a deal on shipping cross border, (they normally charge $39, shipping USPost.. USPost fee is only $27, I asked why the difference, they dropped it to $30 for me) which was nice of them. Took a while to ship, because they had to powdercoat it. Fairly easy install. (check the thread in my sig for notes)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts