1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Piece of junk- save your money.

·
Registered
90 Posts
they are nothing more than a computer cooling fan(3" fan) placed in a plastic housing!!!

·
Registered
245 Posts
If you watch the infomercial....there is this little old lady that talks about the increase in horsepower and acceleration...... :?: :?: damn can you say "script"?....so after that and the water and fan spinning...well if the air would flow into the intake manifold in a "spiral" way...ye...but when the manifold opens it sucks any air... .swirlling or not...so .......4GETABOUIT!

Hector

·
Registered
80 Posts
ill admit it i fell for the tornado about 4 years ago and bought it for my suzuki sidekick.lets just say they got my 70 bucks. it doesnt do anything.i still have it in my shed ,anybody want it?

·
Registered
96 Posts
I think its trash but i think whoever made it made alot of money using smart marketing...... Screw the tornado get the real thing and slap on a turbocharger......

·
Registered
30 Posts
[quote:5e2b6581fb="ALMONDOG"]ill admit it i fell for the tornado about 4 years ago and bought it for my suzuki sidekick.lets just say they got my 70 bucks. it doesnt do anything.i still have it in my shed ,anybody want it?[/quote:5e2b6581fb]

I'm glad I read this thread BEFORE I saw the infomercial. I'm a sucker for those things.

Anybody want some Coral Calcium and a REVO styler?

·
Registered
447 Posts
It may have some significant benefit on older 2-valve-per-cylinder engines which have poor "swirl" designed into their combustion chamber.

But nowadays so much Engineering goes into modeling airflow that installing a tornado will have no benefit, or more likely a negative effect from being an airflow restriction or countering the Engineered airflow design.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts