Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
heard it fits very nicely in the E. and that you need to pump it us all the way so it doesnt deflate in the middle of the night.

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
We have one. It works well in our camper.

This is patty getting ready to take it out of the Box. camper3.JPG

Dom

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
I have to sleep on an air mattress because of circulation problems and I've tried Coleman beds twice - with both of them failing at the plastic welds inside the coils in a couple weeks. I'd be more forgiving if it was a matter of over inflating them or something but I under inflate them and they still failed. There's no way to patch that kind of a leak either.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Been looking for this

Thanks so much Anthony for posting this. For the last 8 months I've been searching looking for an air mattress that fits the E. I had perused the shelves in Wal-mart too. The twin was not wide enough, the full was too wide. According to the dimensions this one should fit just right. Has good reviews too. Someone mentioned in an online review that if you want to close the tailgate with the mattress in you just don't inflate the pillow section? Great Price. I ordered one at soon as I read your post. I have no plans to sleep in my E, just wanted to be prepared just in case the opportunity ever arises. Thanks again.

·
Registered
57 Posts
It is a timeout easy camper motorcycle tent trailer: Here is the link to our original post on the forum. Its a great little camper for our use. Roomy and easy to set up.

http://www.elementownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39101&highlight=timeout+camper

Here is the link to the company http://timeouttrailers.org/default.aspx

We have the smaller one called easy camper.
That is a really cool camper. I like the style of the teardrop campers, but this has way more function, for me. Just being able to stand up inside is a huge plus. That's the killer for me with camping in the E - can't stand up. With the bedframe in it & gear under the bed, you can hardly sit up.

I will be keeping my eyes peeled for one of these.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hey ella, your welcome, i ordered mine and got it yesterday, all i did was push the front seats all the way up and i still have alot of room fully inflated, u need to get a pump, i still had mine from my old air bed from way back, it fits in my element perfectly, i cant wait to sleep on it:D:D

·
Registered
603 Posts
I see you are from Ky. These are made in northern Indiana. You may want to check out ebay and craigslist. I have seen used time out campers for reasonable cost.

That is a really cool camper. I like the style of the teardrop campers, but this has way more function, for me. Just being able to stand up inside is a huge plus. That's the killer for me with camping in the E - can't stand up. With the bedframe in it & gear under the bed, you can hardly sit up.

I will be keeping my eyes peeled for one of these.[/QUOTE

1 - 11 of 11 Posts