Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My PIE adapter used to cut out once in a while and I chalked it up to my Sirius Starmate Replay circuit board dying on me. Well, I just replaced that with a new Stiletto 2 and it cut out on me again! I removed my factory radio and checked the connections again and everything is nice and tight.

My only thought is to replace the PIE and get a new one. I have had this for almost 4 yrs so it is possible the adapter has [email protected] out... thoughts on best place to get a new HON03/PC-SON adapter for as little money as possible?

Thanks.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Mmmmm pie. Oh sorry I just saw the word pie and started drooling.:D
I have nothing useful to add.:-(

·
Registered
8,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wanted to give an update on the PIE Adapter that broke. I sent my adapter back to the company and they replaced the circuit board inside and shipped it back to me. In total I was without it for about 10 days. It is working PERFECTLY! No more annoying static or dropouts from having to use the horrible FM signal.

It is now a nice clean signal and all is well in Sirius land for me. I wanted to thank PIE for getting this resolved for me.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
they are pretty cool if they know that you bought the thing from a reputable source and didnt cause the problem by hooking it up wrong, which is pretty difficult to do with an aux in piece, but some of them require actual wiring stuff up and people dont know what they are doing.

glad to hear all is well with it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts