Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I may be relocating to Greenville, SC by the end of the year. Any EOC'rs down that way?

·
Registered
510 Posts
UNACCEPTABLE!!!!

Hey i need a good excuse to come to Raleigh to give a guy another key to the orange E i sold a while back... any suggestions?

·
Registered
730 Posts
I take it Greensboro is still a no?

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Reaper I'm always up for a meet and eat:)

ELE Greensboro is still a no for now. At this point Greenville looks like it may be a no for me as well. We are opening a store there by the end of the year. Just not sure if they want me to be a part of it or not.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Reaper I'm always up for a meet and eat:)

ELE Greensboro is still a no for now. At this point Greenville looks like it may be a no for me as well. We are opening a store there by the end of the year. Just not sure if they want me to be a part of it or not.
So Greenville turned out to be a YES :) I am here now and love the area but miss the Raleigh area E people. If anyone is around here let me know... I plan to do lots of camping next year in the mountains!

·
Registered
121 Posts
You'll enjoy Greeneville, it's a great town. My family and I lived there(actually Simpsonville) for about 4 years and we really enjoyed the area.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You'll enjoy Greeneville, it's a great town. My family and I lived there(actually Simpsonville) for about 4 years and we really enjoyed the area.
I love it so far. I am in Simpsonville also. I also ride motorcycles so I love being this close to the mountains for that and camping etc.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Hey if you like Italian, be sure and try Milanos off the Fairview Rd exit, it's excellent!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts