Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i may have 2 setups avail..... i definately will have a set of tein basics in close to new condition.... i will be getting these back from tein rebuilt because the front struts blew and they were still on warranty. i have on my car now a set of brand new monroe struts on front with brand new tein lowering springs. and on the rear i have a set of mugen struts and springs from an rsx... i still have the fronts but the fronts were too soft and i didnt like the way they were riding... i also have a set of brand new rear tein lowering springs... i can sell as sets or sperate... let me know if any 1 is interested.
tein basics are 500 + shipping.

mugen showa suspension 500.

monroe front with with tein springs.. 400

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i have 3 setups

i have 3 im selling 2.... what ever dosent sell im keeping lol
so let me know.

·
Registered
52 Posts
i may have 2 setups avail..... i definately will have a set of tein basics in close to new condition.... i will be getting these back from tein rebuilt because the front struts blew and they were still on warranty. i have on my car now a set of brand new monroe struts on front with brand new tein lowering springs. and on the rear i have a set of mugen struts and springs from an rsx... i still have the fronts but the fronts were too soft and i didnt like the way they were riding... i also have a set of brand new rear tein lowering springs... i can sell as sets or sperate... let me know if any 1 is interested.
tein basics are 500 + shipping.

mugen showa suspension 500.

monroe front with with tein springs.. 400[/QUOT

I'll take the TEIN BASIC COIL OVERs this weekend, I'm on Long Island, pm me.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Sell all 3 and buy a set of the KSports...they should hopefully be done soon ;-)

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
any1?

teins have a pending sale.

any1 want to lower their e? ill take a pic of how it sits now
-Greg

current setup on e for sale...

mugen showa rear with monroe struts with tein lowerinng springs on front... 400

1 - 5 of 5 Posts