Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Off topic, I know. This site is so good though I thought maybe someone here might know a site almost as good for that vehicle. I was left that one by a deceased relative, I've changed the battery and tires... but I know it needs more. It only has ~ 22K miles so I wanna keep it. It's a nice soft comfy ride for 5... Not that my E is going anywhere anytime soon if I can help it.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
C'mon, N E body? I've been looking and can't find any. Any good suggestions for good references (besides junkyards, ha ha -- the car actually runs darn good). Fifty views, I know ppl R reading this thread. I could really use some help to fix it up -- after working on my favorite E of course.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
it's just a thunderbird. look for t-bird forums and im sure you will find something quicker than looking for one for a cougar. just an idea.

http://tinyurl.com/yftuurx

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Fordforums.com has a section for your year tbird and cougars. Also, thunderbird.net/forums(google search). Just search and you will find.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I had found the fordforums.com -- they stunk. I was hoping for something better. I didn't think of looking for a T-Bird site, so I'll be checking that out I guess. Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts