Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
I got the same response as you here in Minnesota on the same day you posted, so it may not be BS. I suspect that since they're not actually available yet, they don't have "real" prices yet either.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I heard they are around 700 Cheaper than the automatic

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hey I think you're dealer is being honest. I don't know that they get the invoice, or MSRP till after Honda has started production. Which I was told they haven't started yet. I did get a qoute that MSRP was around 20500.

·
Registered
55 Posts
go to edmunds.com- gotta laugh, if the dealer doesn't have that info how does he (or she) sell them...doesnt it bother you that they lie to you like that?

·
Registered
311 Posts
[quote:034afa90f9="mortaaay"]I heard they are around 700 Cheaper than the automatic[/quote:034afa90f9]

I was told $800 cheaper.........I saw it listed somewhere when I was surfing the net to that effect as well.

LittleDogBox
Arlington, Va.

·
Registered
311 Posts
[quote:3c42196c6d="Inmyelement"]go to edmunds.com- gotta laugh, if the dealer doesn't have that info how does he (or she) sell them...doesnt it bother you that they lie to you like that?[/quote:3c42196c6d]

It is amazing how some dealers lie. I had one dealer call me to say that a EX AWD 5 Speed had arrived in his lot and someone had snatched it up :!: He then told me that if I wanted one I had better put a deposit down for the next one that comes in. HELLO......THEY HAVEN'T EVEN BEEN PRODUCED YET :!: :!: :!:

It was obvious he wanted my $$$ and was TOTALLY lying to me. That dealer will NOT get my business if one does come in. I should have reported him to his supervisor.

LittleDogBox
Arlington, Va.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts