Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally found my element. 2007 exp for 14500. But there is one in vegas if anyone is looking. I have family there and was really trying to find a manual transmission. Found one there and almost went to get it but finally found one an hour and half from home, exp with a m.t., which is exactly what I wanted. The one in vegas is an 07 sc with manual transmission, I believe the mileage was in the 30 thousands if I remember right. They only want 14,900 for it. It's at a Buick dealership. Check Las Vegas craigslist if you are interested. I know those manuals are pretty hard to find. Plus you get a trip to Vegas;-)

·
Registered
541 Posts
i saw one at friendly Honda in Poughkeepsie NY.
2007 EX MT... i think it was silver if i remember correctly...
for all you weirdo's who want manual tranny's... ;-)

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
i saw one at friendly Honda in Poughkeepsie NY.
2007 EX MT... i think it was silver if i remember correctly...
for all you weirdo's who want manual tranny's... ;-)
The OP was talking about an SC with a manual. Very rare.

·
Registered
541 Posts
The OP was talking about an SC with a manual. Very rare.
ohhh. i always wondered why people always said it's so hard to find manuals... hahaha...got it. just the SC's. thanks for clarifying :D

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
I hope you find the sc mt you're looking for. I have an mt (specifically NBP color), and I had the dealer jump through rings of fire to find me one since I wasn't going to settle for the (NBP) AT they had on the lot or the (ASM) MT I test drove. It's definitely a rarity... If you want one, and find one, get it! ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts