Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm finally going to look for one of them things to cover the monsterous dash. Someone said they could make me a custom one for $45 but I thought it might be a little high. Any suggestions?

Ger

·
Registered
77 Posts
The dash cover pictured is made of velour. Kragen has either velour or the carpet type material for the same price.
BTW where in the inland empire are you located? I was raised in Ontario,
Chaffee High class of '57, dam, seems like yesterday.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well, I'll tell ya Bill, I am in the HEART of the Inland Empire, uptown San Bernardino, between Little Mountain and the edge of the mountains. Class of 64, SBHS. Heard that the carpet material last longer.

Ger

·
Registered
6 Posts
I dunno why people would put those on the dash anyways? Can someone let me know.....saw them all over the place in the US.... :shock:

·
Registered
174 Posts
> I dunno why people would put those on the dash anyways

Some folks like them that way. Protects it and keeps it cool. Nothing wrong with that.

I personally LIKE having the hard surface, cleaning this car is so easy and I don't want to add anything fuzzy

·
Registered
77 Posts
SPLDR, I agree, I also like the dash w/o the cover. One advantage of having the dash cover is anything I place on the dash stays there. Also, after reading several posts I was worried about scratching the surface.

·
Registered
174 Posts
and Ger Brassfield ~ I probably drive through yer nieghborhood daily! I am in Crestline, commute to Corona every day. The E does great on the hill! Hwy 18

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
And SPLDR ~ Yes, you probably do pass right by my neighborhood when you come down the mountain. I do not live to far from 40th and Waterman. If you go right on 40th, past the fire station on the corner of Electric and 40th, go to the corner of First and 40th (Where Trisha's Art Corner is) go right and go up about 2 long blocks, you would probably see my Flaming Box in the driveway on the right within those two blocks. Hint....look for the wishing well next to a brick walkway.

Ger

1 - 20 of 52 Posts