Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering....

I know a few have turned their E into a cool little boxy street racer but...anyone gone, or planning to go the other route? Off-road?

Like adding a slight lift, aggressive offroad tires, off-road oriented performance enhancements?

I guess it should be possible as the E was meant for light off-road use. It would be kinda cool to see one with total performance engine parts, off-road suspension, and off-road body styling.

Speak up all!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Off Road Machine? I don't know what you mean by off road but if your serious about using it there I think you should have bought a Jeep.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I don't think the element could ever be "serious off road contender". BUT the problem that is facing us is the front strut towers. This is limiting the tire modification to a 235. Once the aftermarket resolves this issue. I can assure you there will be some sick looking elements. Unfortunatly It usually takes aftermarket companys a year or two. SO WE WAIT!!!! :? :?

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
There has been some talk as to what the element needs to look more aggressive. Safari bar, roof racks etc. I am considering a roof mount full size spare for long trips. Other than that I am stumped as to what to add to the element to increase aggressiveness.

·
Registered
69 Posts
[quote:e749c80a5d="boneheadz"]There has been some talk as to what the element needs to look more aggressive. Safari bar, roof racks etc. I am considering a roof mount full size spare for long trips. Other than that I am stumped as to what to add to the element to increase aggressiveness.[/quote:e749c80a5d]

personally, i like the front bumper trim -- totally changes the look and makes it look more aggressive. The roof racks help too, especially with some attachments (i have two bike racks).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts