Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I test drove a manual shift Element the other day I was very impressed. The first thing I thought about upgrading was the cheap feeling shift knob. Will a leather Civic SI knob fit on an Element. Any ideas on the boot also. Thanks
I will have my green EX 2wd 5-spd soon.

·
Registered
894 Posts
I had a kook at a nice Momo shifter konob last night - brushed aluminium with a steel cap. Only $149 CAD - I should be abel to get it cheaper in a Chinese store. Anyways, yes, I want a nice shifter knob to show off in my "E".

The Honda shifter knob screws off.

Iskie

·
Registered
9 Posts
ElementalOne--

Yes, the Si knob will fit on the Element, the boot ring will also snap on. In fact the boot between the Element and Civic Si are very similar.

Check H and A at: http://www.handa-accessories.com/elementint.html

They have a couple other leather knobs that will also work with the Element boot ring - from a Prelude. Also the Billet FP "factory performance" knob is shown as well.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I saw a LED (blue) shift knob. Runs on a watch battery I think.
Let me ask.....Is that too RICE?.. I value your opinions!

·
Registered
894 Posts
Maybe not "ricey", but definitely FOB. :lol:

Iskie

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ended up getting a black leather Momo shift knob. Now if only I had my Element. Not easy finding a green EX 2wd 5-speed.

·
Registered
894 Posts
I got a Momo knob as well. I will take pictures when I get it installed.

Iskie

·
Registered
204 Posts
I've had the billet 'FP' (mostly because my band is named 'Fridge Poets') on mine for over a month now. I'm happy with it so far, but the coming Summer may dictate a change...

peace,
-jdef

·
Registered
160 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts