Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Save your money and buy a decent chamois. Lots cheaper and very effective.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TYGH,
Right! However some find you get it all wiped down come back 1/2 hour later and drips out of the engine bay has streaked or spotted it. So some blow it out up and down the hood line around the vents and then hand dry it. But is this practical?
Thanks and enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I use a cheapo blower that I bought for $30 at OSH to dry the car, then I use the Absorber to get any left over water. Works great!

Only thing is your neighbors look at you funny while you're blasting your car with the leaf blower.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I do a quick "air dry" by driving around the block. This seems to get the bulk of the water off. Then the Absorber finishes things off nicely.

I tried just using the Absorber, but the "air dry" thing makes the job much easier.

·
Registered
96 Posts
[quote:ab6a9dfa6d="Don Chico Brewing Co."]I do a quick "air dry" by driving around the block. This seems to get the bulk of the water off. Then the Absorber finishes things off nicely.

I tried just using the Absorber, but the "air dry" thing makes the job much easier.[/quote:ab6a9dfa6d]

i was thinking of driving the car around the block to get rid of the excess water. But i was worried about dust and dirt getting ont he car when your driving and hence creating a scratch threat when drying off with a towel... Any thoughts?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts