Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm kinda new to this site. I have a '03 SSM EX with 85,500 miles on it. I recently moved out of my house which had a huge garage that I could work on my E in. Now I have no place to do anything on it and practically everything I have to do has to be done at the shop. I just wondering if there is anyone in North Jersey who likes to work on their E themselves, has a place to do so and possibly wants to help me work on mine? I want to possibly put some skunk2's on it, change struts, change my side step that was damaged in an accident. Long term, I want to change the gray panels on it to painted panels and do the SC conversion to the front. I think it needs new compliance bushings too, but I don't want to tackles these jobs right now. I know my way around my E. I've done the routine things, like change the oil, diff fluid, brake pads, replaced my stabilizer bar link, etc. I just don't have the place to do it now. Just looking for an E enthusiast who loves to work on them. It can be a weekend project thing. Get back to me if you are interested.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
I'm kinda new to this site. I have a '03 SSM EX with 85,500 miles on it. I recently moved out of my house which had a huge garage that I could work on my E in. Now I have no place to do anything on it and practically everything I have to do has to be done at the shop. I just wondering if there is anyone in North Jersey who likes to work on their E themselves, has a place to do so and possibly wants to help me work on mine? I want to possibly put some skunk2's on it, change struts, change my side step that was damaged in an accident. Long term, I want to change the gray panels on it to painted panels and do the SC conversion to the front. I think it needs new compliance bushings too, but I don't want to tackles these jobs right now. I know my way around my E. I've done the routine things, like change the oil, diff fluid, brake pads, replaced my stabilizer bar link, etc. I just don't have the place to do it now. Just looking for an E enthusiast who loves to work on them. It can be a weekend project thing. Get back to me if you are interested.

This is a hint for another mod meet ehh!

·
EOC Rank: Granny Smith Apple
2,593 Posts
Do I smell a mod meet?

Remember this one?

I really had a great time and we got the work done as well.:D

click here

jurn

1 - 3 of 3 Posts