Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

CONGRATULATIONS!

HFOD-BOX

It's a 2006 EX-P 4WD 5-speed MT with painted cladding, optional Splash Guards, 2 Tone Interior ( Grey/Blue ), Cruise Control, Power Windows, Rear Moon Roof, Premium Sound System ( XM, MP3, CD, AM/FM with Steering Controls ) privacy glass and power locks.

Modifications:

OEM Hood Deflector
OEM Tailgate Spoiler
OEM Fog lights w/Switch
OEM Window Visors
Vision Black Housing Headlights
Euro-R Steering Wheel
Front Tinted Windows
Clear Side Markers
Interior LED Lights
Tein S.Tech Lowering Springs
Suspension Techniques rear Anti-Sway Bar
Skunk2 Rear Lower Control Arms
JDM Rear H emblem
Custom rims; 19x8.5" up front and 19x9.5" rears...

·
Registered
131 Posts
Thanks Fellas! And Special thanks to you Cheif aka Darth Raider for Nominating me.
I just got my D2's in too, so Lower I'm going... Should look even better soon!

·
Registered
804 Posts
Nice job - congratulations !

·
Premium Member
956 Posts
Congrats! I'd like to see this e in person. One day

·
Registered
28 Posts
I know this thread is 4 years old, but I just had to point out that I absolutely love that color. The Element looks great, I hope the owner's really proud of it! And congratulations (even though I'm a few years late. Better late than never, right? :D)

·
Premium Member
3,173 Posts
I know this thread is 4 years old, but I just had to point out that I absolutely love that color. The Element looks great, I hope the owner's really proud of it! And congratulations (even though I'm a few years late. Better late than never, right? :D)
I will tell Derrick that you paid him a compliment! ;-)

~Chief

·
Premium Member
3,173 Posts
Oh, so you know him in person then. That's great, and thanks for doing this :D
Yes I do! He sold that one and did a beautiful 2007 SC, which he has also sold, and now he's hunting for a 2009-2010 SC. If you are on FB check us out on Relaunch the Honda Element, Honda Element Classifieds, and Elemental Motorsports. ~Chief

·
Premium Member
3,173 Posts
you might also tell Derrick that he received a compliment. <grin>

and i would also like to add my praise for a vehicle done well.
When you type as fast as I do, typo's will happen! ;-) LOL ~Chief

·
Registered
28 Posts
Yes I do! He sold that one and did a beautiful 2007 SC, which he has also sold, and now he's hunting for a 2009-2010 SC. If you are on FB check us out on Relaunch the Honda Element, Honda Element Classifieds, and Elemental Motorsports. ~Chief
Just searched the group on Facebook. Lots of great Elements there, I might join :p

·
Premium Member
3,173 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
12 Participants
Darth Raider
Honda Element Owners Club
Element Owners Club is your go to forum community to discuss your Honda Element, and get ideas from your next great trip to your next Honda Element Mod.
Full Forum Listing