Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

CONGRATULATIONS!

HFOD-BOX

It's a 2006 EX-P 4WD 5-speed MT with painted cladding, optional Splash Guards, 2 Tone Interior ( Grey/Blue ), Cruise Control, Power Windows, Rear Moon Roof, Premium Sound System ( XM, MP3, CD, AM/FM with Steering Controls ) privacy glass and power locks.

Modifications:

OEM Hood Deflector
OEM Tailgate Spoiler
OEM Fog lights w/Switch
OEM Window Visors
Vision Black Housing Headlights
Euro-R Steering Wheel
Front Tinted Windows
Clear Side Markers
Interior LED Lights
Tein S.Tech Lowering Springs
Suspension Techniques rear Anti-Sway Bar
Skunk2 Rear Lower Control Arms
JDM Rear H emblem
Custom rims; 19x8.5" up front and 19x9.5" rears...

·
Registered
131 Posts
Thanks Fellas! And Special thanks to you Cheif aka Darth Raider for Nominating me.
I just got my D2's in too, so Lower I'm going... Should look even better soon!

·
Registered
804 Posts
Nice job - congratulations !

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
Congrats! I'd like to see this e in person. One day

·
Registered
28 Posts
I know this thread is 4 years old, but I just had to point out that I absolutely love that color. The Element looks great, I hope the owner's really proud of it! And congratulations (even though I'm a few years late. Better late than never, right? :D)

·
Premium Member
3,177 Posts
I know this thread is 4 years old, but I just had to point out that I absolutely love that color. The Element looks great, I hope the owner's really proud of it! And congratulations (even though I'm a few years late. Better late than never, right? :D)
I will tell Derrick that you paid him a compliment! ;-)

~Chief

·
Premium Member
3,177 Posts
Oh, so you know him in person then. That's great, and thanks for doing this :D
Yes I do! He sold that one and did a beautiful 2007 SC, which he has also sold, and now he's hunting for a 2009-2010 SC. If you are on FB check us out on Relaunch the Honda Element, Honda Element Classifieds, and Elemental Motorsports. ~Chief

·
Premium Member
3,177 Posts
you might also tell Derrick that he received a compliment. <grin>

and i would also like to add my praise for a vehicle done well.
When you type as fast as I do, typo's will happen! ;-) LOL ~Chief

·
Registered
28 Posts
Yes I do! He sold that one and did a beautiful 2007 SC, which he has also sold, and now he's hunting for a 2009-2010 SC. If you are on FB check us out on Relaunch the Honda Element, Honda Element Classifieds, and Elemental Motorsports. ~Chief
Just searched the group on Facebook. Lots of great Elements there, I might join :p

1 - 17 of 17 Posts