Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need an HD Grill Guard installed? Bought a toy that you would like installed on the E? I would like to host a Mod Party at my house if you would like to come on Saturday, April 24. This way everyone will have time to plan things out if you are interested in coming or make a last minute purchase so we can all take your car apart and figure out how to put it back together! :lol: BBQ Ribs has been suggested and I am more than willing to cook 'em! Free food, free labor, good friends....come one come all!

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&s...code_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CAoQ8gEwAA

Reply to this thread or PM me if you are interested!

·
Registered
575 Posts
Sounds good. I'm in! Just think of the stuff that I could buy in 5 weeks!

·
Registered
575 Posts
Speaking of mods... What do you guys think of the color matched rear spoilers? I'm torn. I think they look kind of sweet but on the other hand it might be too much. I don't want to cross the line and make it cheap and ghetto ya know? Just don't know if I want to add that to my wish list or leave it alone:)

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think the rear spoiler would look great on your E! IMO its not ghetto at all (as long as the color does match! :roll:). It's on my wish list along with fogs, CAI, some type of exhaust system (non-ricer) and different rims of some sort (non flashy). :grin:

·
Registered
680 Posts
Speaking of mods... What do you guys think of the color matched rear spoilers? I'm torn. I think they look kind of sweet but on the other hand it might be too much. I don't want to cross the line and make it cheap and ghetto ya know? Just don't know if I want to add that to my wish list or leave it alone:)
I like the Element w/out The Rear Spoiler

·
Registered
680 Posts
I'll bring some extra stuff to the Mod party...

as of now, I have an LED interior light(Black Light)
and I have alot of interior lights...b/c I changed all mine to LED's

If no one buys my OEM Radio/CD...I'll bring that too.

I also have an OEM exhaust tip

·
Registered
510 Posts
Hmm... i may have to check my calendar. That may be after the time i need it ;( Gonna go to nebraska for a wedding around abouts that time me thinks... but if its before. I may have to show up and toss something on the E.

If i come, i will bring my Sub/Amp Combo if anybody is interested. 10" blaupunkt 1000w sub w/ Kenwood 900w mono amp. Not sure what a good price on it would be but if anybody is somewhat interested in a "little" bit of thump, i will look into it.

·
Registered
680 Posts
I'll bring some extra stuff to the Mod party...

as of now, I have an LED interior light(Black Light)
and I have alot of interior lights...b/c I changed all mine to LED's

If no one buys my OEM Radio/CD...I'll bring that too.

I also have an OEM exhaust tip
Just sold my OEM Radio on the Trading Post of the EOC...
IF you need a OEM EXhaust tip or interior Lights, anyone can have them, b/c I dont need them...I can even Black out the exhaust tip b/c I have left over Spray paint(Very HIGH TEMPerature kind) in flat black. Hope to see you guys there...and if someone needs a 10 inch sub...pm me and I'll bring it. I bought it from Best Buy like 10 yrs ago and I dont need that either. :)

·
Registered
510 Posts
If anybody wants some used BFG AT/KO tires (225/70/16) i may be soon changing mine out to get some road tires. Used, but still have a bit of tread to go. If you want to see how they look before purchasing some new ones (yea theyre expensive new!) this is your chance. anyhow, if anybody is interested, hit me up. and i may be able to make this date and hand em off. PM me and i will get tread measurments and we can figure up a fair price.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
***BUMP***

2 weeks away! So far three Eople may be coming. The more the merrier! If you have a wife/girlfriend/husband/boyfriend they are all welcome!

ElementaryEd
erickang411
ReaperZune8 (maybe?)

I will post again next week to make sure everyone is still good with dropping by! :grin: Hopefully the weather will be as good as it has been the past couple weekends!

·
Registered
543 Posts
Hey Guys! I'd like to make this mod event, as much for the social aspects as the automotive! Sorry I've been out of touch lately, but I've been tied up with several things, including a new job :-D( that's the good news). Bad news is I may not be able to get Saturday off just yet. :-( Couple of questions-- what is the camping status? Will any others be camping o'nite, and if so, where? Also, has anyone of you ever done brakes? Sounds like my fronts are juuuuuust starting to make a little noise, and its been about 23k miles on the pads so I've got to check it out. Hopefully I'll be able to set my schedule.

·
Registered
575 Posts
If your interesed I many camp that Friday the 23rd out that direction. Sounds like fun.

·
Registered
575 Posts
John congrats on the new job!!!!!!!! Thats great.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Congrats on the new job John!!! If you can make it that will be great! I've never done breaks before, sadly just minor maintenance. As far as camping, I might be up to joining in if you guys want to do it. Blews Lake has a campground which is near by but I can do a little more looking around to see what other options the Triad has.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Congrats on the new job John!!! If you can make it that will be great! I've never done breaks before, sadly just minor maintenance. As far as camping, I might be up to joining in if you guys want to do it. Blews Lake has a campground which is near by but I can do a little more looking around to see what other options the Triad has.
I think it would be fun to go out there camping Friday afternoon then head over to your place for the mod party/meetup on Saturday. I think I will make that my plan:)

·
Registered
510 Posts
Count me in Fo SHO! i will be bringing my shtuffs, if i decide which tires to get i might have a new set of shoes to show off :)

Ive done breaks... mine are fairly new... but are squeeking for some reason from time to time... i might pick up some break grease n stuff on the way... ill pack all my cleaning stuffs, jacks, etc just for fun... and dremel for cuttin into someone elses e :evil:

I will also bring my sub/amp/box combo thingy if anybody wants it... also if i have the new shoes the AT/KO's will be up for grabs

·
Registered
510 Posts
bump/ If yall have a campsite in mind, i would certainly head up friday night or whatever... course it would have to be open pretty late as im traveling from Greenville and i will be leaving after work. I would even camp that sat night.
I am also interested in trying to find an old washing machine drum for a burn barrel... will come in handy on the beach.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Just ordered some fog lights. who wants to have fun?

BTW... im really excited about this if you couldnt tell =) REALLY excited... thnks ele

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.