Honda Element Owners Club banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
EOC Founder, Admin
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
rcwootton said:
i live in St. Louis, i'm probably only going to the sat. morning part, why should i register? what do I get for paying the money?
You get the meet and more, but I want to be sure that it's said somewhere on here that part of what you get is simply "the meet". Work on this national meet started in December of 05. That's the only way to start nailing down hotels, dates, locations, etc. and in the end, there are many hours and lots of "stuff" that goes on behind the scenes. So, some of this goes to "administrative overhead" too - it's not all for shirts and such.

But Carly's right... you'll get the event t-shirt, the raffle ticket, another meet item that we have planned to pass out and possibly more. And, this year (thanks to Gregg aka Outpost4), we'll have some great "special guest" Elements to view on Saturday as well.

And finally, if you're in St. Louis, you're doing the right thing by coming to the meet and registering. As several have pointed out, it won't be that close to you next year and the year after that I'm hoping to head back to East Liberty.

Thanks to everyone for their support. Based on current registration numbers, it will be another great year.

*If you have not paid yet - PLEASE DO SO NOW. Thanks!

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
T Mac said:
And finally, if you're in St. Louis, you're doing the right thing by coming to the meet and registering. As several have pointed out, it won't be that close to you next year and the year after that I'm hoping to head back to East Liberty.
*If you have not paid yet - PLEASE DO SO NOW. Thanks!
Done. I was holding out as we were to attend a wedding in Port Clinton OH and we no longer have that on our plate. All signed up.:D Can't wait, Thanks.:cool:

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
Thanx

kissya said:
Woohoo.....:cool: Cannot wait to see your E in person.
Back at'cha and the EOC.. This is going to be a great time!:evil:

21 - 25 of 25 Posts