Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first post and have not even got my E yet,should be delivered in a couple of weeks. Does anybody know if I buy the locking armrest will it work with the storage box/cooler in the 2010 EX,is there enough room? Thanks

·
Registered
224 Posts
Armrest w/Storage

Richard,

I just looked on the H&A Accessories store and there is not one listed for the 2010 EX, so I would imagine that one would not work.

If it were me, I would wait until getting the vehicle, using it for a while and then deciding what to change or add to better suit your likes and needs.

Maybe another member has some additional information.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats good advice. Will have to put some miles on it first and feel it out. I am getting my E tomorrow and I am very excited. Just ordered it last Fri. and the dealer has found just what I wanted.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the info

·
Registered
224 Posts
Armrest

Thanks for the info
From my perspective, the armrest in the Element is very low and not comfortable for me.
My wife has a 2007 CRV and that armrest is higher and where my body feels it is in the right spot, very comfortable. I wish the one on the E was higher.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I agree. Have had my E for 3 days now and the armrest is totally useless for me,guess because I am tall it is much to low. I have decided to make my own center console that has storage,cup holders and ashtray.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts