Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've done all there is to do with the seats in the Element - from taking the out to folding them in the walls, using the front seats as foot rest for the back seats, ect.... I just wanted to say that while the capabilities are cool with the Element - the plastic on these seats / interior walls can scratch and pop out easily. I've had to pop in my interior side panel a bit when I noticed it had bumped out a 1/16" inch. - not a big amount, but it does make a difference with a new car when your showing it off. Let me know if you have any suggestions for cool arrangements or good advise when moving the seats around
:twisted:
-pdub

·
Registered
608 Posts
pdub,

WOW, I have been moving my seats without any problems so far. Where did the side molding come loose?

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
I also have had no problems flipping my seats up and returning to normal, etc... but i have not removed them yet.

You said you have removed them, could the panel peice that has a problem be near or around the piece that gets removed whenyou remove the back seats, perhaps it was not replaced well enough or something.. past that i have not had the problems you are mentioning but I would like to hear more detail on them,... perhaps some group brainstorming could help.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
All of the interior parts of the Element (or atleast the plastic parts) most likely pop into place at certain points. I've worked on my old car before and have seen where you can take off inside paneling and pop it back in. Well, that was the case with the little piece that popped out a bit on mine. - with one good shove it went right back into place. So, its all good.... But, I will keep you guys posted if anything else does happen (which I don't expect will).
:twisted:
-pdub

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
cool (about things popping back into place, as they should).. I am glad all is fine. Kinda figured it would be, and I also don't expect there to be any problems.

The worst thing I had to deal with, with our Integra (in 7 years of having it) was when we got it the power sunroof was slightly out of alignment, and was better with out a problem from then on..

Love my Element!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts