Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For anyone that is Physically Challenged or may have Mobility Impairments, the Element is definitely a friendly car.

My wife suffers from a severe form of arthritis and has had numerous orthopedic surgeries. The E (with the running boards installed) is easy for her to get into, the leg room in the passenger side front seat allows her to stretch out & recline, the rear seat is accesable to her.

The A/C knobs are large enough to handle easily.

The visibility allows plenty of view with out a lot of head turning. This car is one to look at if you have specific physical needs.

'03 2WD EX
EBP

·
Registered
129 Posts
There has been a considerable amount of design work in the past 10 years on ways to accomodate aging baby boomers. They're still the largest single segment of the population, and they have the most money to spend right now since they are in their prime earning years. Everywhere you look, you'll see designs that are meant for bodies that don't work quite so well any more. The Element is a prime example of how to do this kind of design while making it attractive to younger purchasers as well.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
i am not a boomer, but i do suffer from back problems and arthritis among other problems, so this vehicles wins big time on that non ouch concept. easy in and out, perfect hieght not too high not too low.. just right! knobs and all perfect, i love it i love it!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts