Honda Element Owners Club banner

As seen on TV

2K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  bmwrider 
#1 · (Edited)
I usually don't pay much attention to that Billy Mays junk, but when they came out with a long handled window cleaner thingy for cleaning inside car windows, I told my wife that I wanted one when they made it to the stores.

Well, she found one at Walmart and brought it home. It sure makes cleaning the windshield and other hard to reach glass a lot easier. The TV commercial says use plain water but I use window cleaner with mine. I would recommend this product to anyone who has a hard time getting to the inside windows in their vehicles. Of course you could make your own with a rag and a stick. That's probably what I would have done if my wife hadn't bought one.

See less See more
#11 ·
nice.i have been trying to find out a way to clean inside windows espeically windshield.i guess i am going to wal-mart then :D

#12 ·
Target has these near the automotive section in a rack of "as seen on TV" stuff. They also have one that is a bit sturdier looking in the automotive aisle next to the wax and related items but for about $10 more. It has a triangular head which might get into corners better but it has a 1 pc handle so it won't collapse down like the ASOTV, though I don't think either will fit in the glove box.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.