Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My new E was scheduled to be assembled today. Should get confirmation on Monday. My dealer has not been able to locate my E in the area for a dealer swap. Unfortunately it will take 3 to 4 weeks to get here to the west coast. I am going on vacation for two weeks backpacking in Alaska starting July 10th so my E will most likely arrive at the dealership while I am gone. It has already been a long wait. I have to be patient, I know!

·
Registered
137 Posts
I as far I can tell they always over estimate the delivery time. I live in L.A. and my car was built between 6/10 and 6/14 and will be delivered on 6/23. So the delivery time should be between 9-14 days. The original delivery est. I got was 4-6 weeks.

·
Registered
159 Posts
My E was built on June 11 and was delivered to the dealer today, June 20. Nine days to NC.

·
Premium Member
2003 2WD MT GG, 55K as of 3/20(!), It’s a Fun Box
280 Posts
My E was built on 5/20 and arrived at my dealer in Petaluma, CA (north of SF) on 5/28 to both my dealer's and my surprise. So you might just get it sooner than you think. My dealer had estimated at least 2 weeks for delivery.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Mine was built on the 18th of June. My salesman told me that it would be here by the 4th of July. I'm in New Jersey. Does anyone else have any experience of how long from build to delivery in the mid Atlantic region?

Many thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts