Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not that this is any suprise, but I hung around the SOP Element they had there for awhile today. It certainly was getting a TON of attention, and almost everybody from young childeren to adults seemed to really like it. Since I know what it does/can do already, I was showing some people how the seats fold up/down, and all were very very impressed. :D Once people get to know this thing, I feel it will become quite popular...

·
Registered
36 Posts
They had an Element on display? I was gonna go to the Auto Show, but I heard they didn't have anything really big to show off. I woulda gone if I knew they had an Element though. D'oh :shock:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[quote:6d8b736fe7="slym"]I was gonna go to the Auto Show, but I heard they didn't have anything really big to show off.[/quote:6d8b736fe7]

Whoever said that must not really enjoy looking at vehicles. There was a lot to look at there IMHO. I read somewhere that there were over 1000 cars there this year, which is like 300 more than last year! Almost every manufacturer had all their current production cars there, plus several had 2004 model years on display too. Not to mention the countless amount of concept vehicles! I had more fun there this year than other years, but maybe in part to really getting to enjoy reactions to the Element. :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts