Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
Eyewitnesses who were never within 800 miles of the incident credit the extra strong roof of the E in photo #3 for supporting the remaining parking garage structure for several hours until emergency crews were able to prop up the ceiling with heavy wooden beams. The heroic toaster was later extracted from the debris, righted, and then returned to the owner - who drove off without paying his parking fee. Atlanta police are now looking for a red Honda Element with two missing windows and a medium length scratch on one edge of the roof.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Well, the way that last picture looks, if someone was in that E they would have been safe! The cabin seemed to hold up fairly well from that angle.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I do not think it was very nice of that Caddy owner (pic 6) to collapse the structure just to collect his insurance money. I am sure he could've thought of something else, that would not have resulted in a wrecked E. That alone should be enough to send BigAl down there.

CoolE'sRule

And maybe it's my 'puter, but the E looks SOP to me, not red.

·
Registered
557 Posts
This is exactly why I hate parking garages, that and the ceilings look weird and it always looks like you're about to crash into the ceiling, those who have any idea what I'm talking about will understand completely.:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts