Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I contacted PRM racing out of Toronto about their intake, they are intrested in producing them for the E.

PRM needs an E to test everything on, So if you are in the Toronto area (which I unfortunately am not other wise i would be doing it) and you are interested in here is the contact Info.

Gerry
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 905-939-2830

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They are actually up in Schomberg, so Kitkat or Hapy may be closer....
Thanks for the Heads up!

Someone in that area jump on this.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i might be able to do it depends on how long they need the truck for and do i get one free
Send Gerry an Email (or phone call) he will hook you up with the details. I am not actually affiliated with them, just happened to show so interest, so i can not speak on their behalf.

But hey you never know hit em up:cool:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just curious, has anyone contacted them?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
nope, don't wish to either :)

i'm getting an injen soon, and my sponsorship will help install for me.......... so really, there is no point in me heading up there :D
Must be nice to be sponsored!:cool:

·
Registered
349 Posts
What are they interested in making for the E?

What does the doner get out of this?

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
if i only do some city and rural highway driving, what use will this be to me????

if it can improve gas economy than i am interested....if its to soup up a car for racing....or come with these boom boom zoom zoom sounds.... then i doubt i'd be in

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What are they interested in making for the E?

What does the doner get out of this?
They are looking to produce an intake for the Element, check the link its a pretty cool concept and from what I have read on other forums it works well.

Here is the bad news for EOC members. Gerry at RPM has already found a E to use for the R&D.

I will keep the members of EOC up to date as i get the E-mails.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts