Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know how this works, but I would like to nominate burn619 for the August 2011 "RIDE OF THE MONTH" He has consistently maintained one of the most beautiful Elements on this forum.

Chief

Burn 619's ride...

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
It says that they want three pix, so here we are...

Mods: He has a custom Brilliant White paint job. Staggered DPE's (Dynamic Performance Engineering) 20X8's up front and 20X9's in the rear with 235X35X20'" tires in the front and 255X30X20" tires in the rear. Ingen Cat Back Exhaust System. Custom fog lights. Short ram air intake system. Skunk2 Lower Control Arms. Custom head cover and spark plug wire cover. S2000 push button starter. Tinted windows. Tein Basic Coil Overs, with the heavy duty rear valves and 16mm springs. LED lighting systems. Projector HID headlights, with custom black painted casings, and other mods that I just can't think of at this moment.

Like Jet said, "Once you see this E you will never forget it!"

Chief

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
its not fair the photo is great and its just sooooooooo hooo aaaaaaaaaa white fine it got my vote but check my ride sitin on 20inch low pros in front of an active volcano mt rainier its a sweet pic of the ele

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
+1 nice ride

·
Registered
541 Posts
Burn619 always had the nicest/most memorable E on this forum IMO
it's got my vote!

·
Registered
182 Posts
hey everyone! I created the new thread for the September ROTM nominations. Please post any pictures and nominations in that thread. I will announce burn619 as the winner for August ROTM as he was the only one. Thanks :)

Aidan

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.