Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone knows Austin is weird. Post your favorite spots to bring your E in Austin with pictures. Also we need to organize a rally because I see an average of 3 Elements while making my daily commute to Hyde Park Gym.

·
Registered
297 Posts
I don't live in austin, but me and my E (and my kayak) will be in austin on the 4th for the fireworks.

·
Registered
641 Posts
I don't live in Austin, either, but when I was there like 2 months ago I saw soooo many E's it was ridiculous. I was jealous!
Austin needs to get on EOC!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hill country FTMFW! Lime Ridge, lime creek whatever its called is a blast. Also up by the Oasis restaurant overlooking the lake is a good place to shoot!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I thought there would be a lot more but I guess not haha. There are so many elements in Austin, most likely because of the practicallity of owning one here that I assumed more of them would be in the club...I guess they don't have the social skills to be part of this (I do always get weird looks when I wave to them :rolleyes:)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
South Austin Here, just got my 09 MRP SC.
That's a sweet ride I will keep my eye out for ya. Of all the E's in Austin I haven't seen a single sc other than mine.

·
Registered
847 Posts
I usually get scowls when I peer into other E's here. Baffles my kid that 90% won't wave back to her since she loves E spotting. Too many disenchanted old hippies driving them I suspect. We joke that they're pissed their Prius or Smart is still on backorder or just can't believe their little hippie town has traffic now. :lol:

·
Registered
275 Posts
yeah, ill make a run to austin if yall have a rally, i live the same distance from houston as austi, just lemme know!

·
Registered
73 Posts
I am down as well. Rudy's is usually meet friendly

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I usually get scowls when I peer into other E's here. Baffles my kid that 90% won't wave back to her since she loves E spotting. Too many disenchanted old hippies driving them I suspect. We joke that they're pissed their Prius or Smart is still on backorder or just can't believe their little hippie town has traffic now. :lol:
Haha soo true. And which Rudys do you mean? I pretty close to the one on 360 so that would be nice. I don't even know where the others are.

·
Registered
73 Posts
And which Rudys do you mean? I pretty close to the one on 360 so that would be nice. I don't even know where the others are.
The one on Research Blvd is the one we have used in the past (I know the Acura guys have start runs there, and i belive some of the RX-7/8 guys use that location.

And the food is freaking awesome

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah that would be good but we need more people haha

·
Registered
30 Posts
I am new to EOC plus I dont own an Element yet, but I am looking for a good deal on a '07-'08 EX model. I am going back an forth on 2wd or AWD. Is the AWD drive useful around Austin/Hill Country? I also like it due to the moon roof.

Also, if you guys have any dealerships, salesman or Honda accessories places that you like, any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Finally some Austin E owners on the forum. I'd be down for a Austin meet. Anywhere would be cool. I wave quite a bit, but getting frustrated, only a couple of back-at-ya's. I'll keep trying :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts