Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was on the highway 4 again in the east bay and spotted something cool that I thought I would share. It was an autotrader.com orange element! I was stoked so I took a picture of it with my camera phone when he was near my E. Then he took an off ramp and disappeared. Thought it was cool!

·
Registered
297 Posts
I've seen that one here in SA too. Maybe a different one - but same logos/placement

·
Registered
303 Posts
I've seen a few business owned E's with advertising lately :cool:

·
Registered
86 Posts
I've seen a few business owned E's with advertising lately :cool:
I own a business and everyone tells me to advertise it on my new E, which is a great idea since I am the only one in town with a tangerine E and it would def get attention...but for some reason I just don't want to plaster my business all over my new baby :( I want it alllll to myself lol

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
I own a business and everyone tells me to advertise it on my new E, which is a great idea since I am the only one in town with a tangerine E and it would def get attention...but for some reason I just don't want to plaster my business all over my new baby :( I want it alllll to myself lol
So just do window perf on the back three windows. You won't be able to tell that its on from the inside.

·
Registered
303 Posts
I don't blame you... :rolleyes:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts