Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I am new to the EOC. Purchased a 2010 EX AWD (Black) in Oct.
Been doing good, (except of course for gas mileage.)
One thing that did bug me was that's it kinda to plug the cord into the aux port when it get dark, even with turning on the overhead lights.

So, here is my 1st upgrade: get some of the 3/4 round garage sale labels the brightly colored kind, punch a hole in the center and center it over the port.
Your done! and now you can see where to plug the aux cable in.

Ps. I did not see any posts on this before, so not sure if others have done this upgrade or not, but thought I would post anyway.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Hello all, I am new to the EOC. Purchased a 2010 EX AWD (Black) in Oct.
Been doing good, (except of course for gas mileage.)
One thing that did bug me was that's it kinda to plug the cord into the aux port when it get dark, even with turning on the overhead lights.

So, here is my 1st upgrade: get some of the 3/4 round garage sale labels the brightly colored kind, punch a hole in the center and center it over the port.
Your done! and now you can see where to plug the aux cable in.

Ps. I did not see any posts on this before, so not sure if others have done this upgrade or not, but thought I would post anyway.
Welcome to the EOC!

Good idea! I use my MP3 player a lot and I have the same problem at night. I'll give this a try, unless someone has a better(read that "cheap") idea.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Brilliant idea!!!! I'm tired of having to search and search in the dark trying to find the port to plug in my iPod. I never thought of it. I've now gotta go see if maybe my wife has some of those round stickers you use to restore a sheet of paper that's been punched for a binder. :-D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts