Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When searching for a particular tire on the Discount site it comes up available only in certain sizes. When I go to the manufacturers site and look at the tire in question it comes up in multiple sizes. The Discount site does not list the size.

Does this mean that Discount cannot or will not get tires in the other sizes for inventory reasons. Will discount order them? Just wondered.

Sometimes I decide on a tire based on indicated availability. I am asking as general question but could provide a specific tire if wanted.

thanks

·
Premium Member
311 Posts
When searching for a particular tire on the Discount site it comes up available only in certain sizes. When I go to the manufacturers site and look at the tire in question it comes up in multiple sizes. The Discount site does not list the size.

Does this mean that Discount cannot or will not get tires in the other sizes for inventory reasons. Will discount order them? Just wondered.

Sometimes I decide on a tire based on indicated availability. I am asking as general question but could provide a specific tire if wanted.

thanks
Thanks for the post redwing blackbird.

We typically do not inventory every tire size the manufacturer offers in a specific model but we can certainly order the size needed if it is not listed on our site 8) There is no additional charge for special order items and if available from the manufacturer, lead time is typically 2-3 weeks to your door.

I hope this information helps. If we can be of further assistance please give us a call at 1.888.459.4080.

-Matt

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the info.
I called my local store and got the answers I needed from Dave. Discount can get the tire size I want in the tire that I want. Seems the local stores can get a fairly large percentage of the tire sizes available from the manufacturer but not all.
For some reason the Discount web site just does not show the sizes that need to be ordered. Probably because of low demand.
thanks again

1 - 3 of 3 Posts