Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Moderatorium
6,408 Posts
I have 80K on mine, and gauging by tread depth alone they have another 30+K left. However, I'm going to hedge my bets next spring and replace them, my biggest concerns being deterioration due to age and heat cycling.

·
Registered
282 Posts
I have 80K on mine, and gauging by tread depth alone they have another 30+K left. However, I'm going to hedge my bets next spring and replace them, my biggest concerns being deterioration due to age and heat cycling.
That is simply amazing. Especially when you consider all these stories of the OE Goodyears being bad by 18k miles...

·
Registered
590 Posts
oem tires are junk, no matter who they're from... manuf. specifies: round, black and CHEAP. any aftermarket replacement tire will be better. michies usually wear like iron and need replacement due to checking on the sidewalls and cracks between the thread b/c they wear like iron and never wear out. also near the end of their usable life they offer little grip too compared to a new tire b/c they're so rock hard.

·
Premium Member
311 Posts
There are a few different Models of the LTX some have higher millage warranties than others. Michelin does set a fantastic example with their LTX line of what a great tire really is. Tires like, many others things, are a, "You get what you pay for." product. Those that are shopping give us a shot we guarantee the lowest delivered price on every product we sell and we would love to earn your business.

-Travis

1 - 5 of 5 Posts