Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 231 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Okay, the four of us, plus I know there is one silver/grey one in my neighborhood plus another orange driving around Tucson which freaks my friends and family out when it turns out not to be mine (I assume these can't be any of you since none of you seem to be in Pima County).

·
Registered
40 Posts
Of course there's plenty more than that...;-)

Just offhand, I've seen four in the U of A neighborhoods: A GGM with Cal. plates that parks in the neighborhood North of the U of A, one with Cal. plates (can't remember the color) that parks South of the U of A (across the street from University House), A SMM with AZ plates that parks next to Mansfeld middle school, and finally a SOP w/AZ plates that I've seen several times in the Mansfeld area driven by a gentleman that looks to be in his 50's.

I've seen several more than that around town, but it does seem that close to half of them do have Cal. plates (lots of U of A students I assume).

And, of course, I'm still waiting for my E to arrive at my dealership (probably about another 1-3 weeks....

·
Registered
19 Posts
Okay, who was the SOP in the Bentley's parking lot a couple of weeks ago :)

My husband and I were supposed to meet at Bentley's, but he was running late so I ended up leaving before he got there. I called him to let him know I was on my way home, and he asked if I wanted to come back and meet him but I had other things I had to do so I said no. Then he pulled into the parking lot all excited to see an SOP and thought I came back after all but figured out it wasn't mine when he couldn't find my XM antenna.

·
Registered
2 Posts
:) I guess there are least 5 of us driving around Phoenix. I just got mine, a green AWD EX, I love it. Since I got it I've seen two others near work.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Six. Been around since last April.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
There are two others in my neighborhood by Sabino Canyon, not counting the mountain lions that wander through!

I'm the heavily tinted Green one if you see me around town!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hey Hey Hey...

I'm here in Phoenix. Mine is an SOP EX AWD. Ever since I bought mine, I see Elements all over the place! Every Element driver I see waves at me or gives me the "thumbs up". It's like being in some kind of exclusive club!

This is the greatest car in the world!!!!!!!!

:)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Wife and I got ours in May. We began noticing other E drivers waving at one another and thought that it was really cool. I come from rural Iowa and people wave to one another when driving there. It does show a sense of civility rarely seen here in the valley.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Got ours in June and I'm constantly on the lookout for other E owners. I give and receive lots of waves to fellow E owners as I go down the road. Just about every E driver I encountered on a recent trip to San Diego was the same -- E owners are very friendly!

Definitely different from most other Phoenix driving experiences!

·
Registered
153 Posts
I've had my 2WD SOP since last September! Been off these boards for awhile but thought I'd check back in. I'm out in Gilbert. Got lots of 'em out here. Some people wave, some don't. Kinda a bummer when they don't!

I've been using my Element to haul everything including my new minibike hobby. It's great for taking the bike, cooler, toolbox and pitcrew to the races!

Well, nice chatting with you all and hopefully I'll be back more often again. I've missed it!

Pam

·
Registered
4 Posts
I've been seeing more and more Es around the Phoenix area. Saw a really cool SOP with painted fenders and nice wheels around ASU parked a few spots down from me the other day. With so many AZ Elements, I think it's time for a meet or maybe an light off-road excursion! If anyone else is interested, I'll be happy to get the ball rolling.

-SB

[email protected]

·
Registered
189 Posts
Just bought my "E" end of Sept. I see a lot of Galapagos Green Elements aroun the North Valley, but many more on the streets that a year ago. Must be catchin' on!

1 - 20 of 231 Posts
About this Discussion
230 Replies
109 Participants
cnj
Honda Element Owners Club
Element Owners Club is your go to forum community to discuss your Honda Element, and get ideas from your next great trip to your next Honda Element Mod.
Full Forum Listing