Honda Element Owners Club banner

221 - 231 of 231 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
We should plan a meet up

Welcome! I just bought mine element as well......Im hoping to do a meet up soon or go to a meet up?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Had my element in Phoenix for some time now and would love to do a meet up/camping trip. Anyone free in the coming months?

I'm located in Central Phoenix, near the Children's hospital in a black ecamper with a gobi ladder and EOC sticker on the back

·
Registered
29 Posts
Meet up

Lets start with a E-dinner ... meet up somehwhere gather several of our peeps.

Had my element in Phoenix for some time now and would love to do a meet up/camping trip. Anyone free in the coming months?

I'm located in Central Phoenix, near the Children's hospital in a black ecamper with a gobi ladder and EOC sticker on the back

·
Premium Member
1,041 Posts
I'm down for dinner. Tuesday's are best for me, but can be flexible.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Did anyone ever end up getting together? Maybe we can do something light weight. Like, say... a Pavilions meet in Scottsdale.

Those who don't know, every Saturday night at Scottsdale Pavilions (Indian Bend / 101) McDonalds hosts the Rock and Roll Car Show. It's one of the largest, regularly occurring, fully open and free car shows in the country.

Best of all, it's totally free. Official hours are 5pm-8pm. Unofficially it's more like 4PM-9PM. There's plenty of food in the area, and great other vehicles to check out.

·
Registered
4 Posts
post bump new to phoenix

Just moved here and hoping you all have some meetups down here. I've been doing some weekend and day overland trips up by Payson up on and along the rim and four peaks pass and into Rosevelt reservoir. Also been doing some camping as well.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,041 Posts
Never saw anything myself. Not a lot of active members it seems. Not any that want to meet it seems.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Just moved here and hoping you all have some meetups down here. I've been doing some weekend and day overland trips up by Payson up on and along the rim and four peaks pass and into Rosevelt reservoir. Also been doing some camping as well.
Nice! We are moving to Payson at the end of September. I'm looking forward to doing some of that same thing!

221 - 231 of 231 Posts
About this Discussion
230 Replies
109 Participants
cnj
Honda Element Owners Club
Element Owners Club is your go to forum community to discuss your Honda Element, and get ideas from your next great trip to your next Honda Element Mod.
Full Forum Listing