Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, all....
I entered the EOC forum briefly a few years ago in Massachusetts, when my son's '04 Element had a problem. Timely advice and help, problem resolved (many thanks), then got busy with life and other stuff.

Now I'm back. Within the last year my son now has a CRV, I've inherited his Element, and my wife and I have relocated to Raleigh. Hopefully this time life won't get so crazy, and I'll be able to stay in touch and perhaps contribute something more than server usage! I hope so, and look forward to it!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Relocating from Massachutes to North Carolina shows us that you are intelligent.

Welcome to the Element forum, post often.

·
Registered
5,265 Posts
Hello, all....
I entered the EOC forum briefly a few years ago in Massachusetts, when my son's '04 Element had a problem. Timely advice and help, problem resolved (many thanks), then got busy with life and other stuff.

Now I'm back. Within the last year my son now has a CRV, I've inherited his Element, and my wife and I have relocated to Raleigh. Hopefully this time life won't get so crazy, and I'll be able to stay in touch and perhaps contribute something more than server usage! I hope so, and look forward to it!
Hey that's quite the Honda family! Welcome.

You should post a pic of your sexy NBP!

-g

1 - 6 of 6 Posts