Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My previous vehicle had a pouch or slot in the uphostery of the front seat backs.
Perfect for storage of maps, and other thin stuff.
Passenger could easily reach the drivers seat back pouch and driver could do likewise with the passenger's.

Was surprised not to see this available for the E.
But I have seen some 'mention' of bungee type of storage device.

Is this only available with aftermarket seat covers?
if so
What brand of seat covers does offer this feature?
I've been looking through seat cover options and most of the seat covers seem a bit 'cheap' looking.
Anyone suggest a product that looks good and fits well?

please and thank you.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Seat back bungees

The seat back bungees are available as an accessory. Check out H & A (a sponsor of this resource) for the Honda ones or do a search for them on eBay. The Honda ones are black while the guy on eBay sells them in different colors. Additionally, do a search on this board and you will find plenty of alternatives. Check out the website of element-J for ways to weave them. I've got blue ones myself that I bought off eBay. There are also instructions on this board for making them yourself. Hope this helps!

·
Registered
6,468 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
why no pockets

Guess they knew I didn't have any money left to put into the pockets.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Viking

The seat back bungees are available as an accessory. Check out H & A (a sponsor of this resource) for the Honda ones or do a search for them on eBay. The Honda ones are black while the guy on eBay sells them in different colors. Additionally, do a search on this board and you will find plenty of alternatives. Check out the website of element-J for ways to weave them. I've got blue ones myself that I bought off eBay. There are also instructions on this board for making them yourself. Hope this helps!
BTW: My grandmother was from Oslo.

Will look for some bungees. I've got grey seats...

Thought I'd looked at all the H&A accesories. Probably saw them and my age related loss of memory ... I just don't remember. LOL

In the words of VP Quale.... "A mind is a terrible thing to loose, I know"

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't have those loops

I looked at the H&A seat back bungees instructions.
My seat backs only have two zippers which I assume are to service the AirBag if ever needed.

There are no loops for the bungees to be threaded through.

Guess I'm out of luck there.

Thanks for the effort.

·
Registered
49 Posts
That seems so arbitrary and capricious. I mean, who doesn't like seat back pockets? And, how much could they possibly cost that they couldn't be standard in all models?
agreed... I understand options like ABS, Sun roof, 7 speaker stereo , awd etc...

but seat back pockets... only manufacture one and save the time a money... It all comes down to giving the consumer a choice. If you have to choose then you inevitably will make a decision (to spend money) :p

·
Registered
31 Posts
the 10 ex only has a pocket on the front pass. Bungees on the driver front and back. The back passenger gets what the bird left on the rock unfortunately.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts