Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I just got my Element recently (!!!!) and am loving it.

I am the third owner, and the first owner removed both back seats prior to selling it to the woman I bought it from.

I want to replace both of the missing back seats, but I cannot seem to find definitive info regarding what fits in what.

As the subject of this post indicates, mine is the 2007 SC model. I found an Amazon.com compatibility thing that says all back seats from 2003-2007 would fit one another, but I'm not sure if I should trust it since it isn't coming directly from Honda.

Does anyone have specific knowledge of which models are compatible with my 07 SC? Is amazon correct that anything from 2003-2007 would work, with any trim level? I'm wanting to go to a junkyard or maybe order them online, but I don't want to order it without knowing for sure that it fits, nor do I wanna drive a long way for a good deal at a junkyard only to find out that it doesn't fit when I get there (I found a few really cheap options at a junkyard about 3 hours away, which I would be willing to do if I knew for sure they would fit).

Any handy charts or anything to figure this out? Thanks!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Hey guys, I just got my Element recently (!!!!) and am loving it.

I am the third owner, and the first owner removed both back seats prior to selling it to the woman I bought it from.

I want to replace both of the missing back seats, but I cannot seem to find definitive info regarding what fits in what.

As the subject of this post indicates, mine is the 2007 SC model. I found an Amazon.com compatibility thing that says all back seats from 2003-2007 would fit one another, but I'm not sure if I should trust it since it isn't coming directly from Honda.

Does anyone have specific knowledge of which models are compatible with my 07 SC? Is amazon correct that anything from 2003-2007 would work, with any trim level? I'm wanting to go to a junkyard or maybe order them online, but I don't want to order it without knowing for sure that it fits, nor do I wanna drive a long way for a good deal at a junkyard only to find out that it doesn't fit when I get there (I found a few really cheap options at a junkyard about 3 hours away, which I would be willing to do if I knew for sure they would fit).

Any handy charts or anything to figure this out? Thanks!
All the rear seats mount the same. I have placed 2010 rear seats in 2003 E’s.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts