Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here is a good one. i do the honda survey, and give raves to the element, dealer and salespeople........give raspberries to honda when she asks how i rate honda overall.........told her not happy honda cant supply radio i ordered and the complaints from everyone on her about backorder.
i get a call from the salesman......they chew on HIM because i complained!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
894 Posts
Mmmmmmm, imagine what my salesman is going to feel after Honda Canada calls him to ask why I am upset with my 3 month delivery time - the wife of one of my clients works at Honda Canada. She is going to call them to grill them - sounds like they tried to do a trade which fell through and then properly ordered the "E".

And then, when I turn in a survey in which they will see I will rate them very low.

Just a few issues like a reluctance to give me a detailed breakdown of the cost of the vehcile including the accessories, some of which have been included for "free", loads of bullshit on delivery dates, the fact I have to fax them to get things in writing and to get their attention to call me back.

I told these guys I am in Sales and make big deals with banks and they still yank my chain.

Oh, the survey will be a sweet satisfaction. :twisted: heh-heh :evil:

Iskie

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
got the radio installed finally. everything talked about was the 270 watt cd.website and dealer says i can have it on the DX. turns out only the 40 watt can be installed. BAD DEAL HERE. trying to get compensated by dealer ....deal was for THAT radio NOT $80 40 watt radio. after a month,still nothing but a runaround.next step is state AG office and dirtbag campaign,,,,anyone else have this problem? mostly lookin for told one radio got other one

1 - 3 of 3 Posts