Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Soooo I have the storage armrest but there is no base for it.... I have tried to make my own but this didn't really work at all, I was wondering if anyone has a base they could sell me for the storage armrest??

Its an 05 element with the drivers side armrest storage.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Soooo I have the storage armrest but there is no base for it.... I have tried to make my own but this didn't really work at all, I was wondering if anyone has a base they could sell me for the storage armrest??

this may be one of the most looked for things ever. unfortunately, you can't buy them separately and people know that, so its almost impossible to find. good luck

·
Registered
3,242 Posts

I'll have to look through my parts stash, but I'm fairly certain I have the parts you need to install your storage armrest.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Since you are looking, could you take a look and see if you have any table leg parts? I'm looking for the fasteners that go on the bottom of the tire cover, that attach the legs ...... These are even harder to find.....

It would truly be a Christmas miracle.........

Sorry to hijack this thread....

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Since you are looking, could you take a look and see if you have any table leg parts? I'm looking for the fasteners that go on the bottom of the tire cover, that attach the legs ...... These are even harder to find.....

It would truly be a Christmas miracle.........

Sorry to hijack this thread....
Sorry, I wish I could help you, but I know I don't have those parts.

·
Registered
23 Posts

Do you have picture of what you need?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I never bothered to look, as the O.P. never gave a response to my comment, so I wasn't going to waste my time looking through my parts stash. All well.
If I could convince you to look now, I promise to answer anything and give you a decent price for it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts