Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They needed some good polishing and the one tire he gave me plus another used on because one had a slipped belt, my tire guy is selling me 4 new Dunlop Sport Max tires this witer for $130 ea mounted and balanced. This winter I am going to have the curb rash fixed and have them stripped a spray chromed with either regular chrome or black chrome. The spray chrome last longer and is a lot cheaper plus can be done in any color you can think of, its a cool process. Now I just need the KSports to go through so I can slam it, the box sits way too high. Sorry the E is dirty, but you get the idea.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,652 Posts
I have always loved those Hagen rims!!!

They looks SWEEEEET on your E!!!!!!

Is the spray chrome a powder coat type of process???

Keep us posted with pics!!!!

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it is not a powder coat at all. It is all liquid, go onto you tube and search spray on chrome, it is neat to watch, there is one of them doing a street bike fairing, it looks like it melts on the it. I will post more pics when I clean it and lower it for sure.
Thanks for the compliment
Steve

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
For me, any dirt is dirty, and it rained on it the other day. It is usually more shiny than this, it looks bad right now, I am very anal about my cars, my camaro is 13 years old and the paint almost looks new other than the front bumper. I buff my cars twice a year then wax them once every 2 to 3 weeks, I need a new hobby.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Ha....the inside of my E is dirtier than your outside. Looks good man. Also, that's a killer price on 19" tires.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah it is a killer price, its cheaper than going thru tire rack, Im lucky to have a buddy that owns a tire shop.

·
Registered
562 Posts
those look really nice on there. looking forward to seeing the drop.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts