Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally did what my dog told me to do 10 years ago and bought an Element! It's an atomic blue '06 fwd auto (I'll have to learn to live with that...but still have my Saabaru stick for now!) and my dog (who is luckily still alive and kicking) is loving it and so are we! I named her Big Blue Queen (BBQ) and will be moving my Texican plates over to her soon. I have been perusing the site trying to plot my future customizations and can't wait to get to work on her! As a former member of the Accord Wagon Club, NW Hondas and the Saabaru group, I am excited to be here and see what I can do with my new to-go box! Pardon all the questions to come, but I am excited about all the mods that can be done!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome Texican! LOTS of info here. Do you have a pic? Atomic Blue is my favorite color:)
I still haven't taken pictures! I wanted to wash it, then the darkness otherwise known as Seattle autumn arrived. I'll be sure to post some as soon as I take them!

I don't see any Atomic blues out and about here. I was hesitant about a blue vehicle, but after her first wash I can't wait to wax her! My Saab is silver and that is the most anticlimactic color to wax, ha!

·
Registered
203 Posts
To be perfectly honest. My interior color dictated the exterior's. Had to have the dark grey. The beige interior didn't make sense long term. Otherwise, I definitely would have looked at different colors for the exterior.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts