Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, does anyone have experience using the BC Coilovers in conjunction with the CCM 3" Lift? Is there a better alternative over stock, like the Monroe? Would GREATLY appreciate a response from someone in the know. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Postscript: I spoke with Wes at BC Racing who informed me that their coilovers are mostly designed for people who want to LOWER their Element; that while they are adjustable, even setting the units at their tallest level would only yield a stock height, or maybe a "tad higher"; and that he did NOT recommend them with a lift kit. So, I plan on replacing all struts, shocks, strut mounts, bushings, ball joints, sway bar mounts, and tie rod ends (one is literally torn) with stock OEM using Swift Springs (with a stiffer rate) for my CCM 3" lift. The front end on my 70K Element is shot from doing commercial duty in Brooklyn, then a 1,500 lb. (yes, that is what is was) overloaded ride from NYC to Portland.

For rims and tires I plan on fully polished Rota Grids 16 X 8 +10 with BFG 31-inch ATs (exact tire TBD). I will grind/trim plastics, pinch bolts, etc. as necessary. There's at least one guy here whose done these rims at 30 inches without a lift. I will keep the community posted.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
1 Participant
westieterrier
Honda Element Owners Club
Element Owners Club is your go to forum community to discuss your Honda Element, and get ideas from your next great trip to your next Honda Element Mod.
Full Forum Listing