Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have a thread going for a possible meet on the weekend of Saturday September 20 or rain date the 21st :D At Bear Mountain Park which I believe is near the Westchester/ Nayak NY area, all are welcome and lets make it happen. Here is the link to the thread.

http://www.elementownersclub.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1072

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
*sigh* wish I was still on the east coast I would be there in a heartbeat!

Another great place to go is Hopewell Village and arg! I can't remeber the name of the State Park right next to it....great place to go camping....hiking, swimming,boating, great picnic spots.

·
Registered
12 Posts
[quote:6c99f5b9d8="ShaneS"]We have a thread going for a possible meet on the weekend of September 20-21 :D At Bear Mountain Park which I believe is near the Westchester/ Nayak NY area, all are welcome and lets make it happen. Here is the link to the thread.

http://www.elementownersclub.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1072[/quote:6c99f5b9d8] HEY, COUNT ME IN! ILL BE HOME FROM MY DEPLOYMENT.... BEAR MTN HERE I COME! BLK EX, FOG, SIDE RAILS, STONE DEFLECTOR, MUD GUARDS, CHROME EXHAUST TIP, WINDOW RAIN GUARDS, CARGO ORG, ALL SEASON FLOOR MATTS, SEAT COV, PRISILLA THE HULLA GIRL, ROOF RACK, SURF ATTACHMENT, TINTED WINDOWS, BULLET VALVE COVER CAPS, BUNGE CORDS, REAR SPOILER, REAR BUMPER TRIM, ..... READY TO ROLL, ANY WHERE.... [email protected]

·
Registered
608 Posts
Double checked schedule, I am going to be in Portland Ore at that time. :(

Maybe the next one would work for me.

Do take pics and let us know how it worked out.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
when the time gets close, possibly 3rd week in august we should take a head count and let the park know.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I finally got my Element and Bear Mountain sounds great! Let me know the final hoopla. See you there!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I live near Hershey, PA. I think it would be at least 3 hours for me but I'm not sure. I'll have to look up Bear Mtn.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
359 Posts
Hello everyone!

Next weekend is the bear mountain meet. I was asked by T_Mac to send e-mails to the new york group but I also sent e-mails to people in NJ & PA. I received e-mails from people but I want to make sure that people aren't thinking what I'm thinking that it's going to be a no show. Tomorrow I plan on going to the site that we are going to be in and take pictures. I will post them tomorrow.

Here is the link to the website for info
http://nysparks.state.ny.us/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/nysparks/parks.cgi?p+123

Daffy also posted a thread a while ago and nyokie has posted on other sites. It would be great to see everyone there. I will try to get more info tomorrow about camping and pricing and such. If you have any questions please e-mail me and I will answer them after I get back tomorrow. There is also a number to call at the website in case you are not sure.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Weather today is supposed to be cloudy wit no rain today :D, Hope to see you all there.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts