Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, just wanted to drop in and say hello. It's been a long time since I've frequented the site. Been a busy year+ around these neck of the woods. Also had Internet overload so I took a little break.

I still own the Element. Just rolled past 80,000 miles about the same time I hit the three year mark for ownership. Best used vehicle I have ever purchased. Finally replaced the battery this weekend. Had a close call on Saturday night with not being able to turn over. Figured it was time :)

Hope all the folks are doing well that I knew before and welcome to all the ladies and gents I have yet to meet.

:cool:

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Good to meet ya...80,000 miles on an '03...must be a weekends only E.

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
5,265 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Well, I "new" here so welcome back... Glad to hear that your E's been providing you some good times...!

LBD

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
ya not new'' soon you will be as twisted as the rest of us ..or we could send you to TWI.'s charm school to catch up..:lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hahahahahahahahahahaaaaa...!!! When buying the E, I had 20 buddies "try" to talk me out of buying it...! (To see if I was TRULY "worthy"...) Good thing I stumbled on this patch of Wonderland during my research... I actually only had to lurk TWO WEEKS...! I love my country...! God bless AmErica... Oh and the rest of the Honda owners too...! LOL!!!

Thanks (again!) Dave...!

LBD

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
nope, no jail time....that i know of....:rolleyes: just been far away from the interwebs. work has been slamming and getting home to sit in front of the computer some more was just not something i remembered to do :D

my ol' E is young on miles because i bought in Aug of '06 with only 31k miles. i've put on the 50k since. i think i put 19K on in the first year wandering around the country side.

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
10,181 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts