Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have read a lot of the information on tires in the posts and am leaning toward the Nokian WRG2 in the 225 size is that the best tire for all season driving in the E. I have a 2006 red E my second it replaced a 2002 that had Tiger Paws on it and they did ok but I want to do this right.
McG

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
The overall rating for the Tiger Paw is not outstanding!

View the customer results Here!

Dom

·
Premium Member
311 Posts
I have read a lot of the information on tires in the posts and am leaning toward the Nokian WRG2 in the 225 size is that the best tire for all season driving in the E. I have a 2006 red E my second it replaced a 2002 that had Tiger Paws on it and they did ok but I want to do this right.
McG
For North Idaho weather you should really consider a dedicated winter tire for the colder months and an All season for the rest of the year. When temperatures drop below 45 degrees all season tires harden and dramatically loose traction even on dry roads.

If a dedicated winter tire is not in the cards this year give us a call. We can quickly run through your options and can save a quote in our system for you if you aren't quite ready to make your purchase. 1.888.459.4080

We would love to earn your business.

-Travis

1 - 3 of 3 Posts