Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which do you think were the best exterior E colors ever? I like the Cargo Khaki, the Shoreline Mist Metallic, the Rallye Red and the Galapagos Green Metallic.

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
silly rabbit, those are just average...............
everyone knows SOP is the bestest color, sexyest, best gas mileage, roomiest, most practical, etc, etc, etc.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I'll agree with the Galapagos Green :lol: but since I purchased the SC in Root Beer Metalic; I've gots to go with da Root Beer. After a good polishing, it really looks like root beer in the sun!

·
Registered
207 Posts
ASM, the fastest, the cleanest, the classiest..:D

·
Registered
6,468 Posts

·
Premium Member
657 Posts
frakin' satin silver metallic!!

·
Registered
1,062 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,652 Posts
I have to go with Royal Blue Pearl, even though I'm happy with PMM.
WOW, that was an HONEST answer!!

I am gonna have to agree with VMac, its Royal Blue Pearl. Its also the color I see the least of!! Makes me feel special!!! Second place is a tie between Eternal Blue Pearl, Atomic Blue Metallic and Fiji Blue Pearl. (Are we sensing a pattern here??) And to be as honest as VMac, I really like Kiwi on the Element, it fits the vehicle. I also think that the Rally Red with the black panels is pretty hot!!!

·
Registered
707 Posts
NBP of course. I also like the Magnisium Metalic, Cargo Kahki and Royal Blue Pearl.

·
Registered
324 Posts
TM although if they still had GGM when I purchased my car that would have been my first choice .

·
EOC Rank: 999
1,793 Posts
If my memory serves me right - the first commercials I saw for the E was an SOP. Which is why I chose that color. Needless to say, it turned out to be the "BEST" of them all. :) And if you've been to any meet where The Rube was you'd agree. . . . . . . . :lol:

·
Registered
216 Posts
I was going to special order the Cargo Khaki until I saw one in person.

Taste is individual, but I didn't care for it.

I probably would have gone for orange to match my...

...but my ex vetoed it. :-x (maybe that's why she's an ex!)

The Galapagos Green seems appropriate on several levels - we live in the woods, like turtles and admire Charles Darwin.

·
Registered
377 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
I have to go with Royal Blue Pearl, even though I'm happy with PMM.

Same for me, if RBP would have been available with the titanium interior I might have gone that way. But it's a dark blue and dark colors are a PITA to take care of. My PMM is almost too dark but WOW it sure looks awesome when it's clean!

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
I drive a Fiji Blue Pearl-which I like. We had a Satin Silver-boring
Favorite E color is Sunset Orange Pearl w/ unpainted panels. TRP is good too.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts